Resort Facilities @ Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa
Imagine being on your own private island resort looking straight out at the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon – yet still having access to so many creature comforts, conveniences and indulgences.
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa not only offers you one of the best resort locations in the world, it also offers you a wonderful range of facilities to enjoy at this boutique resort.
Facilities, Features & Services at Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa include:
- Best Location in the Cook Islands – nothing can beat being directly on the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon … staying at the ONLY resort located right on Aitutaki Lagoon (check out the map). This is not just the best location on Aitutaki, not just the best location in the Cook Islands, but actually it's one of the best resort locations on Earth.
- Best Views in the Cook Islands – imagine looking out at these expansive, uninterrupted jaw-dropping views from your own private island resort … the ONLY private island resort in the Cook Islands. The Best Views on Earth of the World's Most Beautiful Lagoon.
- Best Beaches in Aitutaki – long swathes of secluded champagne sand beaches encircling your private island resort, lined with elegant coconut palms. WOW!
- Best Swimming in Aitutaki – unlike other spots, here you can swim at any tide, and snorkel in the Marine Reserve which surrounds Akitua Private Island. Perfect.
- The ONLY Overwater Bungalows in the Cook Islands – nothing compares with staying in a gorgeous Overwater Bungalow with the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon at your feet. Imagine walking out onto your bungalow deck and taking a dip directly in the languid lagoon. WOW!
- Best Intimate Bungalow Atmosphere on Aitutaki – an authentic truly Polynesian-style boutique all-bungalow resort, with all bungalows well-spaced for privacy and set right on the beach. Really feels like staying in your own ‘native wooden hut.’ Ideal for couples in love and incurable romantics. And we LOVE the delicious open-air showers!
- Best Dining Locations in Aitutaki - probably the Cook Islands! – the views from the Flying Boat Beach Bar & Grill are to die for, anytime of day, and especially when the whole scene is ablaze at sunset (it’s not called Sunset Beach for nothing). Chase a cool sunset cocktail with a mouthwatering lagoonside dinner as the moon rises and the canopy above starts twinkling with a trillion stars. A truly sublime setting. Beautiful menu. Amazing Private Candlelit Dining options.
- Best Spa on Aitutaki - SpaPolynesia Aitutaki Spa & Beauty Therapy Centre w/ Couple’s Sauna & Jacuzzi. A complete spa experience with an extensive spa menu of facials, massage, body scrubs, body wraps, manicures, pedicures and more, made all the more wonderful for being set on a very special piece of Paradise – Akitua Private Island. Succumb to true tranquility in our beautiful SpaPolynesia Aitutaki.
- Aitutaki’s most sublime Wedding Locations - complete with your choice of wedding package - Aruru 'HAVEN OF LOVE', Imene 'HEARTSONG OF THE SEA' or Vare'au ROYAL Wedding or our new DREAMTIME ALL-INCLUSIVE Weddings. Your Personal Wedding Planner is right here to help tailor your dream South Seas wedding – right on your own private island resort, with spell-binding views of the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon. An unrivalled location for your paradise wedding – especially if you’ve brought special friends and family with whom to share it here in the heart of the South Pacific.
- Best Function Restaurant on Aitutaki – the Bounty Brasserie provides a wonderfully spacious private function space for medium to large groups complete with an elegant high ceiling and authentic Polynesian-styling, with airy verandahs overlooking the pool and Full Moon Channel. What a memorable location!
- Best Range of Diversions on Aitutaki – including stand- up paddleboarding (yes, with our compliments!), plus all of the following complimentary activities: outrigger canoes, kayaks, bicycles, coconut tree climbing & husking show, ei (lei) making, hura (hula) dancing lessons, crab hunting, crab racing, fish feeding, snorkelling, giant chess, games room, board games, in-room movies, guest library and much more
- Beachfront Freshwater Swimming Pool - with views across the Full Moon Channel. A great place to chill out with a good book and a cool drink
- Aitutaki's only Conference Room – a well-equipped, ideally-sized Conference Room, along with great ‘play-time’ diversions for your participants when they’re ready for a well-earned break!
- Unique Vehicle Rentals on Aitutaki - easy access to quality Vehicle Rentals and Tour Bookings through our on-site Vehicle Hire / Tour Desk, including a Prado and Rav4
- Vaka Gift Shop - handy shopping for life’s little essentials and authentic souvenirs
- Guest Toilets w/ Shower - makes getting ready for your departure if you've already checked out of your room, a breeze
- Godliness – there’s an on-site Guest Laundry to keep it clean
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi - keep in touch with the world if you must