Your Private Island Wedding in Amazing Aitutaki
Your Heaven-Sent Aitutaki Wedding Package
We would be delighted to host your dream wedding with us here at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort.
Imagine standing on Sunset Beach at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort beside the luminous lagoon bathed in the golden glow of the setting tropical sun, surrounged by the soft popping of champagne bubbles, the sweet aroma of frangipani and the warm well-wishes of those you love. Pure perfection.
Aitutaki is only a 45 minute flight from Rarotonga in the Cook Islands, yet a world away.
Our dedicated Wedding & Functions Team will be able to coordinate your wedding event from your beautiful beach ceremony on the shores of spell-binding Aitutaki Lagoon to your memorable Private Candlelit Dinner on the sands at Kuriri Point or your fabulous Wedding Reception at the Flying Boat as the tropical sun sets across the water.
The warmth and friendliness of the local people, the charm of the Cook Islands and the jaw-dropping beauty of your own private island afloat on Aitutaki Lagoon will make this the wedding of your dreams.
Your 'Over the Moon' Wedding Package
YOUR ISLAND BEACH WEDDING ~ where two hearts beat as one
Your dream LAGOON OF LOVE Wedding awaits you at the Cook Islands’ exclusive boutique bungalow resort, Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort.
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort is situated in Aitutaki (a 45minute flight from Rarotonga) and is perfect for dream weddings and heavenly honeymoons as it is the ONLY private island resort in the Cook Islands, the ONLY resort set directly on the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon, and the ONLY resort in the Cooks to offer the quintessence of the South Pacific, Overwater Bungalows.
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort accommodates guests aged 16 years and over, however children are allowed to attend private weddings on the island. Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort is the beautiful sister resort to adults-only (age 16+) boutique beach resort, Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach and the Cook Islands’ iconic family-friendly beach resort, The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa.
When planning your wedding at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort everything is taken care of for you including:
· Your Personal Wedding Planner at the Resort
· Sizzling tropical sunsets - essential for those uber-romantic wedding photos!
· The best secluded white sandy beach location in Aitutaki, right on Sunset Beach on Motu Akitua Private Island
· Fabulous ‘Over the Moon’ Wedding Package offering fantastic value
· The ability to personalize your package with great add-on options to reflect your vision for your romantic island beach wedding
** Weddings in the Cook Islands are legally recognised world-wide. The Bride & Groom are required to be in Aitutaki a minimum of 3 business days prior to their wedding day in order to lodge their Application to Marry (not counting the day of application or the day of the wedding). When setting your preferred wedding date, please be aware we conduct weddings on any day of the week except for Sundays and public holidays **
LAGOON OF LOVE WEDDING ~ Heaven Sent
NEW! ‘Over The Moon’ Wedding Package ⁄ NZ$2999
Imagine saying ‘I do’ on the white sands of Sunset Beach on your own private island, softly lapped by the sparkling blue waters of the world’s most beautiful lagoon, Aitutaki Lagoon, as the whole scene turns golden in the glow of the setting tropical sun.
Your ‘Over The Moon’ Wedding Package is a stand-alone package which offers you:
· The Services of Your Personal Wedding Planner
· Your choice of Wedding Ceremony Locations on Motu Akitua Private Island including Sunset Beach, Oneroa Beach Chapel, Beach Gazebos or stunning Kuriri Point
· Wedding Consultation Meeting shortly after arrival to Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort w/ your Personal Wedding Planner
· Guided tour of Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort’s Wedding Ceremony Location options to make your selection
· Accompanied transfers to Registrar of Marriages to lodge your Application to Marry
· Marriage Licence
· Apostille Stamp (if required)
· Pre-wedding meeting with your Celebrant or Minister, arranged by your Planner
· Pre-wedding Meeting arranged by your Planner with those suppliers booked through the Resort eg Wedding Photographer, Bridal Hair & Make-up
· A White Draped 4-Post Wedding Archway
· Groomed area on Sunset Beach for your Wedding Ceremony
· Use of Oneroa Beach Chapel or a Beach Gazebo
· Sound System to Play your 3 selected Songs at your Wedding Ceremony – Bridal Entrance, Signing of The Registry, Bridal Exit
· Fresh Tropical Flower Bouquet for the Bride
· Fresh Tropical Blooms for the Bride’s Hair
· Fresh Flower Buttonhole for the Groom
· Celebrant or Minister
· Witnesses (if required)
· Bottle of fine Methode Traditionnelle to Celebrate
· Island Gift from Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort
· His & Hers Island Pareus (sarongs)
· Ceremonial Planting of the Uto (Baby Coconut Palm)
· Scroll of Your Personal Wedding Vows
· Room Turndown Service on Your Wedding Night w/ Fresh Tropical Flowers
Your ‘Over the Moon’ Wedding Package is the perfect stand-alone foundation wedding package. To this you would add any additional requirements you may have such as: your Resort Accommodation at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort (minimum 5 night stay required for the Bride & Groom), your Private Candlelit Dinner on the Beach or your Wedding Reception w/Dinner + Bar Tab, plus such things as Bridal Hair & Make-up + Wedding Photography.
Your ‘Over The Moon’ Wedding Package is also available at our beautiful sister resorts, Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach and The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa.
“What a great day! It was awesome just to turn up and everything was good to go!” Glenn & Hayley
Email firstname.lastname@example.org now to secure your preferred Wedding Date!
Ask your Personal Wedding Planner at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort for your comprehensive Wedding Planner Form (including a range of optional extra services for you to choose from) to start designing your beautiful island beach wedding today! Meant to be.
*Wedding package subject to availability and prices subject to change.
Your Lagoon of Love Wedding. Heaven sent.
WHAT MAKES AITUTAKI LAGOON PRIVATE ISLAND RESORT SO VERY SPECIAL FOR YOUR BIG DAY
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort offers you a one-of-a-kind South Seas wedding experience – a unique private island resort set directly on the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon, complete with a number of Aitutaki exclusives:
The ONLY high-end resort set directly on Aitutaki Lagoon
The Cook Islands’ ONLY private island resort – your very own private island on which to say ‘I do’
The ONLY Overwater Bungalows in the Cook Islands
Listed as one of the world’s 12 BEST PRIVATE ISLANDS by ISLANDS magazine USA
Voted as one of the TOP 25 Resorts in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific by Readers of CONDE NAST TRAVELER, the ONLY Cook Islands resort on the list
Featured on the cover of top travel magazines such as ISLANDS USA and CONDE NAST TRAVELER
Beautiful 'Over The Moon' Wedding Package ideal for intimate beach weddings
A stunning all-weather venue, the unique Oneroa Beach Chapel
The charming Kuriri Point Gazebo, right on the sands with stunning lagoon vistas
Aitutaki’s fabulous private pool villa, Royal Honeymoon Pool Villa Te Arau, fit for a King and his Queen
Aitutaki named as THE MOST ROMANTIC PLACE ON EARTH in TV’s longrunning GETAWAY travel show
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort is the ONLY high-end resort set directly on the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon, Aitutaki. It's the ONLY private island resort in the Cook Islands and comes complete with exclusive Overwater Bungalows, the ONLY ones in the Cook Islands.
The resort is a favourite with celebrities for romantic getaways, honeymoons, weddings or milestone celebrations like anniversaries and special birthdays.
To make your wedding dreams come true, email us now at email@example.com
IMAGINE SAYING 'I DO' ON THE SHORES OF THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL LAGOON
Picture yourself and your beloved saying ‘I do’ on your own private tropical island with the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon, Aitutaki, as your witness. Follow in the footsteps of celebrities and journey to Aitutaki Lagoon, considered by GETAWAY show host Catriona Rowntree to be "The Most Romantic Place on Earth” (and where she chose for her own honeymoon, having traveled the world several times over for over a decade ...).
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort is the ONLY high-end resort set directly on spectacular Aitutaki Lagoon. Its spellbinding beauty will take your breath away.
Listed by ISLANDS USA magazine as one of the World’s 12 Best Private Islands, by the GETAWAY show as one of the World’s Top 50 Resorts and voted by Conde Nast Traveler readers as a TOP 25 RESORT for the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand.
Magnificent uninterrupted 180 degree lagoon vistas, champagne sand beaches and dazzling sunsets provide a stunning backdrop for your wedding photographs.
This intimate boutique bungalow resort offers the gorgeous 'Over The Moon' Wedding Package, personally-designed weddings, thatched Oneroa Beach Chapel and Kuriri Point Gazebo, the Cook Islands’ ONLY Overwater Bungalows and the sumptuous luxury Royal Honeymoon Pool Villa Te Arau fit for a King and his Queen.
The ideal blend of seclusion and easy accessibility to the main island of Aitutaki, Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort exudes an authentic South Pacific ambience.
Perfect for weddings from 2 to 72 people, the resort offers beautiful menus, private dining gazebos, a dining pavilion and the Flying Boat restaurant looking directly out at the expanse of Aitutaki Lagoon to cater for your style of wedding reception, whether small and intimate or larger and celebratory.
Truly heaven sent.
PROPERTY FEATURES for the Wedding Couple and Wedding Guests include:
• 35 absolute beachfront bungalows & 1 private pool villa
• Beachfront wedding chapel
• Personal wedding planner
• Day spa
• Lagoonfront restaurant & bar l plus Aitutaki's largest private function room/restaurant
• Private beach / lagoonfront dining gazebos
• Resort-wide WiFi
AITUTAKI LAGOON PRIVATE ISLAND RESORT
Motu Akitua Private Island l P O Box 99 l Aitutaki Lagoon l Aitutaki l COOK ISLANDS