Experience Aitutaki's Best Location, Location, Location
Imagine the luxury of being on your own private island at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort gazing directly out at the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon – yet still having easy access to so many creature comforts, conveniences and indulgences.
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort not only offers you one of the best resort locations in the world, it also offers you a wonderful range of facilities to enjoy at this boutique bungalow resort.
Facilities, Features & Services at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort:
- Best Location in the Cook Islands. What could beat staying right on the edge of the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon, at the only high-end resort located directly on Aitutaki Lagoon (check out the map)? This is not just the best location on Aitutaki, not just the best location in the Cook Islands, but one of the finest resort locations on Planet Earth.
- Best Views in the Cook Islands. Imagine gazing out at these expansive, jaw-dropping views from your own private island resort, the ONLY private island resort in the Cook Islands. The Best Views on Earth of the World's Most Beautiful Lagoon.
- Best Beaches in Aitutaki. Long swathes of secluded champagne sand beaches fringing your private island resort, lined with elegant coconut palms. Breathtakingly beautiful.
- Best Swimming in Aitutaki. Unlike other spots, here you can swim at any tide, and snorkel in the Marine Reserve which encircles Motu Akitua Private Island. Perfect.
- The ONLY Overwater Bungalows in the Cook Islands. Nothing compares to staying in your gorgeous Overwater Bungalow with the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon at your feet. Imagine stepping out onto your bungalow deck and taking a dip directly in the languid lagoon. Pure bliss.
- Best Intimate Bungalow Atmosphere on Aitutaki. An authentic Polynesian-style, all-bungalow boutique resort, with all bungalows set right on the beach and well-spaced for privacy. Ideal for couples in love and incurable romantics. LOVE the delicious open-air showers!
- Best Dining Locations in Aitutaki. The views from the Flying Boat Beach Bar & Grill are to die for, anytime of day, and especially when the whole scene is ablaze at sunset (it’s not called Sunset Beach for nothing). Chase a cool sunset cocktail with a mouthwatering lagoonside dinner as the moon rises and the canopy above starts twinkling with a trillion stars. Beautiful menu. Succulent Seafood Platters. Spectacular Private Candlelit Dinners in our Kuriri Point Gazebo. Truly sublime.
- Best Spa on Aitutaki. SpaPolynesia Aitutaki comes complete with a delightful Couple’s Sauna & Jacuzzi. A complete spa experience offering facials, massage, body scrubs, body wraps, manicures, pedicures and more, made all the more wonderful for being set on a very special piece of Paradise, Motu Akitua Private Island. Succumb to true tranquility.
- Aitutaki’s Most Romantic Private Island Wedding Locations. Your Personal Wedding Planner at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort is right here to help design the South Seas wedding of your dreams, right on your own secluded private island with spellbinding views of the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon as your backdrop. An unrivalled luxe location for your paradise island beach wedding, especially if you’ve brought special friends and family with you to share your declaration of undying love right here in the heart of the South Pacific. Makes memories to treasure forever.
- Best Function Restaurant on Aitutaki. Named for HMS Bounty which carried the first Europeans to Aitutaki just 17 days before the infamous Mutiny, the Bounty Brasserie provides a wonderfully spacious private function space for medium to large groups complete with an elegant high ceiling, authentic Polynesian styling and airy verandahs overlooking the pool and Full Moon Channel.
- Best Range of Diversions on Aitutaki. The prime lagoonfront location of Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort affords unrivalled leisure options including complimentary stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, snorkelling, fish feeding, bicycles, lessons in ei (lei) making and hura (hula) dancing, crab hunting, crab racing, giant chess, games room, board games, guest library and more.
- Beachfront Freshwater Swimming Pool with views across the Full Moon Channel. A great place to chill out with a good book and a cool drink.
- Aitutaki's only Conference Room. Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort offers a beautiful Boardroom/Conference Room along with great playtime diversions for your participants when they’re ready for that well-earned break.
- Vaka Gift Shop. Handy shopping for life’s little essentials and authentic souvenirs.
- Guest Toilets w/ Shower. Checked out of your room but don't depart until later? Not a problem. Squeeze the most out of your last few minutes of your Aitutaki vacation by enjoying the sun, sand and sea, safe in the knowledge that there's complimentary hospitality showers to make getting ready for your departure a breeze.
- Godliness. There’s an on-site Guest Laundry to keep it clean.
- Paradise Fit. The on-site Gym makes it easy to keep up that fitness. Then again, there's always jogging, swimming, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding in the stunning great outdoors.
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi throughout all bungalows and public areas. Keep in touch with the world if you must.